In a time of crisis, it is hard to know which agency and service can get you the help you need. Connecting with the right services and having someone to walk alongside you to help guide you through the process can make all the difference!
- Walk beside you, learning what works best for you and your family.
- Connect you with benefits, resources, training, and more.
- Assist you with applications, and streamline processes.
- Discover achievable goals to propel you out of your current situations.
- Strive to cut through barriers inherent in navigating multiple systems.
- Help to obtain identification documents.
Meet The Community Care Coordinator
Valerie Taylor brings personal experience to her position as the Community Care Coordinator. She will help families and individuals achieve stability and provide guidance designed to improve the well-being of citizens that seek support. Services are provided at the Hutchinson Public Library.
Community Care Coordinator, United Way of Reno County