The Hutchinson Public Library allows you to change your own password, but you must first access your patron account with your library card number and current password. If you forget your new password, library staff cannot recover it but can reset it to the default. Follow these steps to set a new password.
1. Click Patron Account on the menu bar, and log in.
The My Record page is displayed.
2. Click Change Logon.
The Change Logon area, where you specify your password, is expanded.
3. Type your current password in the Old Password box.
4. Type the new password in the New Password box.
The password must be a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 16. You can use capital letters, lowercase letters, and numbers, but not special keyboard characters or spaces.
5. Type the new password again in the Verification box.
6. Click Save.
A confirmation message is displayed. If your patron account information includes an e-mail address, you will also receive a confirmation e-mail message.
7. Remember to Log Out to quit Patron Access functions and protect your privacy.
Call us: 620-663-5441
Fri Dec 13 @ 2:00PM - 4:00PM
Sat Dec 14 @ 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Sat Dec 14 @ 1:00PM - 3:00PM
Sometimes you see big changes because of the flash and glitter associated with it. Other...
We know what we THINK the public wants from the library - an inviting place...
Actually, thank Steve! I feel like I can breathe again - the new WiFi system...